Midwest Current Transformer has been an industry leader in design and production of current transformer products for over 50 years. Our focus is to build quality products designed to meet your needs. You may choose from any of our standard products or we can design and build a custom solution specifically for your application..
Superior Goals and Higher Expectations
It is the goal of Midwest Current Transformer to maintain its position as a worldwide industry leader . . .
At Midwest Current Transformer, for more than five decades we have served as an industry leader in current transformer design and production. We offer standard current transformer products in addition to the ability to develop and build custom solutions to meet a wide range of current transformer applications.
Single Source for Design, Manufacturing and Distribution
We handle every order in-house, enabling us to design, manufacture, and deliver your current transformer equipment in a prompt manner. Before we proceed with your request, your order is reviewed by one of our qualified and experienced engineers to ensure you are receiving a final product that meets your application requirements.
Premier Industry Leader
Our goal is to operate as a worldwide industry leader in current transformer design and manufacturing. We meet this goal by providing the quality products and services you need that match or over-deliver on your expectations.
Total Customer Satisfaction is Our Goal
Our employees from top to bottom understand the importance of your satisfaction as a customer and how that satisfaction promotes our company’s long-term development and growth. We believe in our ability to provide this level of quality consistently through:
- Error-free performance standard – this is achieved through prevention and a work environment focused on getting it right the first time.
- Total quality management – the process of quality achievement is dependent upon every customer, employee, and supplier.
- Quality assurance process – we implement and maintain this process which consists of a hands on inspection of our customers products in the manufacturing stage in the final inspection for quality prior to shipment
- Continued employee training to foster development
- Dedicated adherence to safety standards